Thursday 1 October 2009

'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide


Just a quick note.

As in the near future (tomorrow!), right after the Lisbon referendum (I command you to vote YES this time!), the recently new elected Power-Germany and the best France since Johnny Hallyday will rule Europe - and especially your little rainy, greenish, moist, damp island - with an iron hand, you might think about booking flights now to escape to other, nicer countries.

To support you in doing do, I want to give you some advice.

I am not sure if you have heard of this, but I came across this airline yesterday and think their value can't be beaten, it is called Ryanair, and basically all you have to do is go to their website www.ryanair.ie and book a one-way flight online. It is a so called low-cost airline, where you can save a lot of money. Their CEO, yur man Michael O'Leary, seems to be a sly and very likeable person. I think they are offering a great service for small money and if I got it right, it is even an Irish airline, ironically enough that the only good thing you ever came up with, serves you pixies to leave your country and never come back. I'll stay here for another while, enjoying the silence and improved air quality when you'se are gone, checking if you left the pot of gold somewhere. I am sure you can't bring it with you, cause the weight restrictions on Ryanair flights are very tight, so happy days.
Anyways, I thought I would just let you know pixies.
I don't expect to see you here anymore by the end of the week.
Take it easy.

And if you come, when all the flowers are dying

And I am dead, as dead I well may be

You'll come and find the place where I am lying

And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Irish Blogs