Thursday 26 November 2009

Citius, Altius, Fortius


Ladies. Oh fat red haired ladies.
I must say I do like your style.
I admire you every morning and afternoon on the way to and from the office, looking very sporty in your always, never changing, evergreen, new and shiny runners, hovering over the pavement.
Your overweight legs gently cushioned by Nike Air systemTM, your chubby sweatening sockless feet kept warm in a shoe that is able to deliver world records.
Seing you there, I am inclined to think that you are on your way to a marathon or a wall climbing class.

I do like your eating habits too. You are so healthy having two halves of a BLT sandwhich with extra mayonaise, a bowl of soup and a tiny bag of extra light crisps for lunch, resting your padded belly on the table, sipping on your diet coke.

I am feeling so unfit, seeing you celebrating your applaudable lifestyle, I would love to get up, right here and now and take a leaf out of your book, but I haven't got the strength anymore, just haven't got the strength. Fair play to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Irish Blogs