Monday 20 July 2009

Stranded in pixie land

Here I am. Desillusioned, trapped and devastated like Adam and Eve after being kicked out of the garden of eden. Unconscious of any guilt, I am doomed to 'live' in a country of red haired hobnailed leprechauns. Why lord, oh why?Actually I do know why. It's all my dad's fault. He thought it might be a good idea for me to leave our town in Germany for a while to study other, inferior cultures. He thinks this will help me to rule one of the 5 cities he owns (1 in Germany, 4 in France) whenever he won't be able to do it anymore.
"Go and see how these funny, uneducated pixies live. Mingle with them and realise why they are like they are and why the rest of Europe is laughing about them. Eventually you will understand why it is so important to rule with an iron hand"
he said. I've been here for way to long now and no day passes by without hearing my dads voice in my ears. He was right, so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Irish Blogs