Wednesday 12 August 2009

Plan 9 from outer space


Typical,

using google this morning to look for possible options to find your pot of gold (I will get it one day, that's for sure), a slightly anticipation for a rare natural phenomenon arose in me, as I saw that there will be a fantastic opportunity to see a spectacular meteor shower tonight.
I realised that's my way outta here: Make a wish for every falling star I see ("Please make it happen that I will finally can steal the pot of gold off the ugly leprechaun sitting on it by giving him a 360 round-house kick Chuck Norris style, let Mary Harney explode poll lap dancing Enda Kenny, let Johnny Logan be their next Taoiseach, let Pat Kenny return to The Late Late Show and last but not least: let me go home") and I will be happy for the rest of my life. It was crystal clear I am amost there when I looked out of the window and saw this:



Thanks Pixies, this was only the chance of my lifetime, but thanks very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Irish Blogs